Black History Study Tours in partnership with Timeless Tours presents
'The Best of Egypt Tour'
Experience the best of Egypt in 10 days in May 2017
Friday 12th May 2017 - Monday 22nd May 2017
Read our reviews from the Best of Egypt Tour 2014
Black History Study Tours presents an educational experience of a life time.
You are invited to be a part of 'The Best of Egypt Tour' in May 2017.
This new and exciting tour will take you to the major monuments in Cairo, Aswan and Luxor. Cruise down the Nile on a 5* ship and relax between excursions to the breathtaking historical sites.
We will also drive down to the coastal region of Hurghurda by the Red Sea for some much needed rest and relaxation.
This trip is more than just a tour, it is more than just a journey, it is an experience of a lifetime not to be missed.
Our special price for this tour is £1469 per person (based on two sharing)
Want to go to Egypt but have no one to share with? You don't have to utilise the single supplements on our tour of Egypt. If you're happy to share a room with a fellow traveler of the same sex, we'll match you up!
For a single supplement booking only £1689.
Children aged 5-11 years welcome at £1049.
Payment installment plan is available.
Our very competitive price also includes:
- Return flights to Cairo from a London Airport
- 3 nights in 4 star Cairo Hotel (full meals)
- 3 nights on board 5 Star Nile Cruise (full meals)
- 3 nights in 4 star hotel in Hurghada (full meals)
- Internal Flight from Cairo to Aswan
- 1 Way A/C Bus from Luxor to Hurghada
- 1 Way A/C Bus from Hurghada to Cairo
- Egyptologist tour guide
- Guided tours of the Sphinx, Giza Pyramids, Sakkara, Abu Simbel (optional), Valley of the Kings, Temples of Philae, Karnak, Kom-Ombo, Edfu, Luxor and Hatshepsut and much more....
- Entrance fees to all sites and Egyptian Museum in Cairo
- All transfers and pick ups (including airport meet and greet transfers)
- Full meals (Breakfast, lunch, and dinner) daily excluding drinks
This tour package excludes:
- Visas and Insurance
- Extra meals, snacks and drinks on the cruise
- Tips and any tour specifics not stated in the itinerary
To avoid disappointment, please register your interest as early as possible by calling 0208 881 0660 or 07951 234233 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org